MPC 6/1 Miniature Motor Protection Controller
Digital Motor Protection Controller
The MPC-6 is a new generation microprocessor based
Motor Protection Controller, allowing for Protection, Control, and Supervision for single motors or motors operating through Motor Control Centers (MCC). Providing economic solution for a complete range of motors, the MPC-6 saves MCC wiring and provides real-time intelligent protection and control for all motor drawers connected to the PLC compartment. Thus, provides a meaningful cost-effective olution.
The MPC-6 incorporates two main functions:
- Advanced, state of the art motor protection.
- Real time motor control, supervision and communication.
Advantages at glance
- Full motor control via "dry" inputs or comm.
- Clearly read LCD with full parameter display
- Smallest to include display in the control unit
- Excellent cost effective ratio
- Din standard casing
- Easy to install and simple to operate
Typical Wiring Diagram for MPC-6
Typical Installation in a Multi-Motor MCC